The Equation Looper program generates audio based on equations. It is similar to the Equation Player program and uses the same set of equations. However, instead of modifying the equation variables, inputs ,  control playback position and loop length. Input  controls one of the equation variables to allow for some sound modification.
- SR: Controls playback speed
- MOD: Selects equation to playback.
- : Controls the loop playback position
- : Controls the loop length
- : Sets one of the variables in the equation, which variates the sound
- GATE: Disables looping, meaning that the equation will play continuously